Thursday, 29 August 2013

One At A Time

I have been trying to take it slow. To do things one at a time. To clear all this clutter in my brain and delete them one by one. When I reassess my life, there is so much that I want to change. First of all, I want to start by eating less processed food. I want to start to eat real food with less chemicals in it. So I have been trying to finish up all my unhealthy snacks and eating more natural products. 

Secondly, I have been very disciplined in trying to use up my skincare and toiletries stash. I have way too many products and they were mostly half empty. So I have been trying my best to finish them up one by one and not purchasing any new ones until I am done with what I have first. This is a very challenging task and I am trying my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment